The Department of ECE is successfully conducting B.E programme since 1994 and has been accredited by NBA. The Department is also conducting a Post Graduate programme M.E. (Applied Electronics) from the year 2003.
Our department has produced three gold medallists from its inception and has produced more than 80 rank holders. Our students have been recruited in various multinational companies in India and abroad.Many of our students have done their higher studies in various renowned foreign universities.
The Department has highly qualified and motivated academic faculty members. Among them, eleven faculty members are with Ph,D., having extensive teaching / research experience and have several International / National Journals and conference publications to their credit. 10 staff members have registered for Doctoral programme in various fields of Electronics and communication Engineering. They have together 40 International / National Journal publications and 60 National /International conference publications. The department organizes National level Technical Symposium / National Conference/ Workshop to promote closer interaction between academic and research scholars.
So far, the Department has successfully conducted 4 National Conferences, 19 Technical Symposium and 16 Workshops. Our faculty and students are highly motivated in doing Research and development work. Every year number of staff members applying for Ph.D programme is in upward trend.
To become a world class renowned department where dissemination and application of knowledge in design and analysis of electronic circuits in the field of communication is delivered and to synergistically balance through relentless pursuit of student success towards the economic prosperity of the society and the world at large.
Achieve excellence in teaching, learning, and educational activities which ensure that each student has the opportunity to attain his or her fullest potential
Inculcate innovative skills, research aptitude, team-work, ethical practices in students so as to meet expectations of the industry as well as society
Provide research and intellectual resources that address problems facing the industry and the world, while advancing the boundaries of disciplinary and multidisciplinary research and its applications.
Develop and support professional development opportunities for all employees
Foster a cooperative and healthy environment that enhances awareness and encourages open communication
Integrate appropriate technology through interaction with the industry
Provide an open and accessible learning and working environment.
1.Motivate students to serve and be of benefit to the society in a constructive manner.
2.Continuously develop both soft skills and hardware knowledge of the students.
3.Develop the desire to keep learning throughout life and to possess a passion towards modern technical engineering tools for developing their analytical skills leading to optimization in system design.
4.Make students capable to function as an individual or as a part of a team, therefore, enhancing their leadership and cooperative abilities to fulfills the needs of industry, locally and globally.
5. Make our students capable to be effective in multidisciplinary and diverse professional environments so that they are capable to work with product based projects through applied research.
1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or process that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to proceed valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
1.Ability to clearly understand the concepts and evaluate the methodologies related to Electronics and Communication Engineering and thus enhances problem solving skills.
2.To design a variety of electronic and/or computer based components and systems for applications including Signal Processing, Communications, VLSI, Computer Networks and Embedded Systems, etc.
3.Possess basic knowledge and idea about the interdisciplinary areas, so as to work effectively, in the various roles as part of a team, demonstrating professional ethics for the well-being of the society and our environment at large.
4.Ability to comprehend and use written and oral communications to document current project work and future plans.
Copyrights &Copy; 2018 All rights reserved | Website Development Team (ECE)