National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) by MHRD, Govt. of India has ranked our college among the top 200 Institutions in India.
- Has gained high reputation in the society over the past two decades through academic excellence testified by the number of university ranks secured by the students year after year. Since its inception our college has bagged 1348 university ranks which include 57 gold medals and 49 silver medals.
- Is recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by DSIR and DST Govt. of India.
- Has completed projects of worth Rs.1.42 Crores that are received as grants from AICTE, NRB, DST, DBT, NMRE, TNSCT etc., for carrying out research projects.
- Is carrying out projects of worth Rs. 53 lakhs , that are received as grant from AICTE, DST
- Has received Rs. 26.67 lakhs as grant from AICTE, DBT, Anna University, ISTE etc., for conducting Faculty Development Programmes, and Workshops.
- Five departments of our college are recognized as research centers and 40 faculty members are recognized as research supervisors by Anna University. 81 research scholars from various institutes are carrying out their doctoral research under the supervision of our faculty members.
- Has a Scopus index of 29 for the research publications of our faculty members.
- Has secured Outstanding Institution Award during the 1st AICTE-ECI Chhatra Viswakarma Award – 2017 from AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India in 2017.
- Has bagged 26 innovative students project awards at national level for their final year projects from Indian National Academy of Engineering, New Delhi and ISTE.
- Students won several prizes in SMART INDIA HACKATHON ’17, 18 and 19 conducted by AICTE.
- Bagged Anna University IPR excellence Award in 2016 for the years 2010-15.
- Is recognized as the best exam preparatory center for conducting Business English Certificate (BEC) examination by Cambridge ESOL for the past five years in India & one among 25 South Asia's Best Preparatory Centers (2016-18).
St.Joseph’s is committed in practices that are fair, honest and
objective in dealing with students, faculty members and other stakeholders, which fosters a climate
of ethical conduct, respect, responsibility and Trust. We believe in stakeholder partnership for
holistic institutional development and to promote a healthier working atmosphere with the following
- To fulfil our mission of reaching newer heights through multiple practices by fostering an
inclusive and caring environment.
- To respect and value the individual diversity, allowing to harness the richness of ideas and
perspectives for the benefit of the whole staff and student community.
- To keep up confidence on the stakeholders and recognize their support
to show gratitude to the stakeholder’s contribution
- To promote academic excellence and encourage innovation among students and staffs
- To exhibit quality in recruitment, infrastructure facilities and service
- To sustain interactive teaching learning process
- To keep transparency in administrative functions
- To take responsibility for professional growth and development
- To continuously evaluate the systems and policies
- To inculcate human values among students
- To promote gender equity, Indian culture and traditions
- To mould our students as responsible citizens of the nation